The 2018 TASM – Scholarship Application Deadline – January 15, 2018
Scholarship Committee will notify application winners by January 22, 2018
TO THE STUDENT Filling out this scholarship application will not automatically guarantee that you will receive a scholarship. We encourage you to apply for all financial aid opportunities available through other sources. Please fill out the scholarship application carefully and completely. An incomplete application will not be presented to the committee.
PROCEDURES FOR APPLICATION
1. Applications will only be taken by mail.
2. Applicants must send the following: (To Arrive at TASM headquarters by January 15, 2018)
- Completed application
- Photo of self (4” x 6” or 5” x 7”)
- Copy of transcripts (high school & college if applicable) or current report card
- Letter(s) of recommendation
- Essay – 200 to 400 words (may be handwritten) and must include the following topics:
- Reason for applying for this scholarship
- Citizenship, leadership and community involvement
- Future plans, hopes and ambitions
- How and why a person/event made an impact on you
- Your signature must conclude the essay
3. All transcripts and mailing fees are the responsibility of the applicant.
4. The Scholarship Committee will make their decisions based on academic achievement, recommendations and essay.
5. Mail application to:
Texas Association of Structural Movers
ATTN: Scholarship Chairman
1306-A West Anderson Lane
Austin, Texas 78757